Sustainable Agriculture FAQ

1. I'm interested in the Sustainable Agriculture program at Santa Rosa Junior College, but I'm not sure where to start?

After enrolling at Santa Rosa Junior College and receiving your student ID, you can enroll in Sustainable Agriculture courses. There is not a separate application to the Sustainable Agriculture program. View the Sustainable Agriculture class schedule here:

We recommend setting up an appointment with a Counselor to develop an educational plan. For more information about SRJC's Counseling department, check out their website:

2. I need to enroll in AGMEC 50 for the Sustainable Agriculture degree/certificate.

AGMEC 50 will be listed under "A" for Agriculture Mechanics in the schedule of classes. This course is not offered every semester, and is typically only offered in fall semesters. 

More Questions?